premature ejaculation causes
Premature ejaculation causes biological, habit, unrealistic
Published by Author
Find us on Google plus +
Website Home page URL: http://mydoctortells.com Updated October 21, 2013
Causes of Premature Ejaculation
[A] Causes of Premature Ejaculation: Unrealistic Expectations
- Unmarried youth or teenager who full of sexual excitement one day sneaks to red light area. Meets a prostitute. He comes even before entering.
- This can happen when teenager/young man meets his girl friend occasionally on the sly, has huge amounts of sexual excitement and some fear of performance and demand from oneself to impress her.
Myths and Facts Premature Ejaculation
- Not knowing average time and expecting to perform long time as shown in porn movies XXX. Keep in mind that the average time from insertion to ejaculation is about three minutes.What Is Normal Time? What is the normal time from insertion to ejaculation? How long should the ejaculation be delayed to give him and her satisfaction?
- If your partner is a woman, remember that female orgasm doesn’t occur automatically as a result of prolonged intercourse. Surveys tell us that only about one fourth to one half of women regularly orgasm during intercourse. Most women find it is easier to be orgasmic with manual or oral stimulation than through intercourse.
[B] Causes of Premature Ejaculation: Pattern - Habit
A habit, a pattern is formed due to emotional reasons or caused by performance anxiety. This pattern gets repeated. Wrong methods of trying to control premature ejaculation perpetuates Premature Ejaculation.
[C] Causes of Premature Ejaculation: Undefined
Premature EjaculationThis results partly from imprecise diagnostic criteria, partly from inherent or acquired craving for sex to last for long long time and unknown causes.
Different Treatment MethodsHow long does it take from insertion to ejaculation? Sexologists don't have one common 'number' and authorities have different definitions of PE.
[D] Causes of Premature Ejaculation: Biological CausesBiological causes of Premature Ejaculation are rare. Those interested in academic discussion can continue reading. A number of biological factors may contribute to premature ejaculation, including:
- Abnormal hormone levels
- Insufficient concentration of the neurotransmitter serotonin
- Abnormal reflex activity of the ejaculatory system
- Certain thyroid problems
- Inflammation and infection of the prostate or urethra
- Inherited traits
- Nervous system damage resulting from surgery or trauma
- Withdrawal from narcotics or a drug called trifluoperazine (Stelazine), used to treat anxiety and other mental health problems